Jim Morrison Alive and Kicking in the Seychelles?

The Daily Mail interviewed the Doors keyboard player Ray Manzarek and this is what he had to say: 'I often wonder if his death has been an elaborate charade,' and 'Jim was a restless soul, always looking for something else in life, and even six years of success - and excess - with The Doors hadn't been enough for him. A year earlier, he had shown me a brochure for the Seychelles and said: "Wouldn't this be the perfect place to escape to if everyone believed you were dead?'
I'll keep my eyes peeled for an old doped up white guy. It would help if I had one of those nifty FBI aging programmes.

If you're reading this Jim, get in touch. It would be a gas to hang out at your pad. Far out, man. Groovy, baby.

Maybe Elvis is here, too...

15 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmmmmm,
    I came across the same article as well!! Interesting, perhaps you can solve the mystery or myth!

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never know...

    It's not very hard to fake your own death if you have the cash and a few people willing to help you while keeping quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He and elvis are hanging out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be on the look out for a 65 year old hippy hanging out with his old girlfriend, Janis Joplin!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
    Image:Jim-Morrison_Pere_Lachaise_2.jpg

    RichA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's hilarious! :D
    The aging software would have a hard time! Would it be fat Jim and Elvis, or slim Jim and Elvis?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing they both slimmed down, but what do I know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lady L,

    You can see what Jim Morrison looks like now plus what you and your daughter will look like in the future for $20. :)

    http://www.aprilage.com/aprilweb.html

    All the Beat,
    RichA.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He sort of looks like the rasta guy I see hanging out on the beach a lot...;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, so I'll look out for a couple of thin or fat guys with Rastas on the beach at Praslin. There is one guy with piercing blue eyes locally known as "Escobar" who runs off into the bushes everytime the cops approach. Maybe that's him.

    And Rich - I don't have to see what I look like when I'm old; I got an elixir of life from the witchdoctor down the road...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear Gri-Gri is still alive and well int he Seychelles!

    RichA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Before long time ago, i was sure of that. Anyways, a lott of peoples be about acclamation of authenticity! Ready 4 celebration…

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI,he was here and an UFO abducted him of Independence Avenue..n it was the last I saw off him...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Frank Talk,

    I thought the UFOs were at North East Point...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ..well looking at all those pot holes on roads in NE Point, I sure they(UFOs)must have landed there....cheers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya it's me,
    they're right about
    me living in the Seychelles before
    but not for a long period of time.

    Sincerely,
    lizardking

    ReplyDelete

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More